Youngsville, LA, 70592
Joined on April, 2014
Weekdays at any time
Up to 20 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationPh.D. in Electrical Engineering, Minor: Physics, Louisiana State University 2013
M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Louisiana State University 2007
B.S. in Computer Engineering, University of Louisiana at Lafayette 2004
ExperienceTeaching Assistant, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering Louisiana State University 2011-2013
• EE 4220 Optical Electronics (Lecture and Lab) 2013
o Revised laboratory manual
o Designed an experiment for the lab
o Prepared and presented a lesson for the lecture and lab.
o Fabricated zone plates used in an experiment
o Held office hours to assist the professor in helping students understand the concepts, interpret the measurements, and proofread weekly lab reports
• EE 3221 Electronics II Lab 2011-2012
o Prepared lecture and presentation used to teach students how to simulate circuits using Cadence and PSpice.
o Presented lectures for using Cadance/PSpice and substituted for lectures.
o Administered lab sessions, finals, and graded reports.
o Guest Lecture 2013
• EE 3220 Electronics I Lab 2012
o Guest Lecture
• EE 3222 Electronics II Lecture 2012
o Responsible for grading homework assignments, attending lectures, maintaining office hours, and proctoring exams.
Tutor, Cox Communications Academic Center for Student Athletes
Louisiana State University Summer 2013
Tutor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Louisiana State University 2004-2013
• Organized study session for EE 3220 (Electronics II) and EE 3221 (Electronics II Lab). Students were provided additional lectures and tutoring for using PSpice. Spring 2011
• Physics, electrical engineering, and computer science courses.
Tutor, University of Louisiana at Lafayette 2002-2004
• Physics, computer science, and electrical engineering courses
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.